Release 390 is an ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ (ODE) branch release. ODE branches generally do not introduce new features after the branch introduction and are dedicated to long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.What’s New in Release 390 U1
Fixed Issues in Version R390 U1
- This driver adds the following security updates to driver components:
|CVE ID||NVIDIA Issue Number||Description|
|CVE-2017-5753||1975134||Computer systems with microprocessors utilizing|
speculative execution and branch prediction may allow unauthorized disclosure of information to an attacker with local user access via a side-channel analysis.
For more information on this issue, see the NVIDIA GPU security updates for speculative side channel Security Bulletin posted on the NVIDIA Product Security page at https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/product-security/
- Added support for CUDA 9.1
- Added support for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- Added DP Inband Stereo option to the NVIDIA Control Panel ->Manage 3D Settings->Stereo-Display Mode setting.
Windows 10 Open Issues in Version R390 U1
- [Multi-GPU Mosaic][G-Sync][Quadro GP100+Nvlink]: Mosaic topologies cannot be set.
- [Notebook][eGPU][Sony Catalyst 2017]: The application viewport is blank after selecting the eGPU as the video processing device.
- [Multi-GPU Mosaic]: Displays go blank upon disabling the Mosaic topology, then the primary GPU is disabled upon restarting the system.
- [Quadro M6000][Quadro Sync]: Unexpected flashing may appear on the display connected to the second GPU.
Please consult your NVIDIA support team for details on resolving this behavior.
- [Multi-GPU Mosaic][Quadro Sync]: Application corruption and possible blue-screen crash occurs when enabling WARP while Mosaic and Quadro Sync are enabled.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here
.For Quadro Notebook:
This is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.Before downloading this driver:
Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).