Release 375 is an ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ (ODE) branch release. ODE branches generally do not introduce new features after the branch introduction and are dedicated to long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.New features in Version R375 U11
This driver adds the following security updates for driver components:Open Issues in Version R375 U11
Windows 10 Issues
- [Quadro P5000][Quadro Sync][Mantis]: Frame overruns occur in the application when using the QuadroSync swap group.
- [Quadro M6000][Quadro Sync]: Unexpected flashing may appear on the display connected to the second GPU.
Please consult your NVIDIA support team for details on resolving this behavior.
- [Multi-GPU Mosaic][Quadro Sync]: Application corruption and possible blue-screen crash occurs when enabling WARP while Mosaic and Quadro Sync are enabled.
- [Quadro 4000/K5000]: Rendering fails with GL_INVALID_OPERATION error in the draw call.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here
.For Quadro Notebook:
This is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.Before downloading this driver:
Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).
- It is recommended that you backup your current system configuration. Click here for instructions.
- If you own a Dell Inspiron 1420, Dell XPS M1330, Dell XPS M1530, or Dell Latitude D630/D630c it is highly recommended that you first install this Dell software update.