- Added support for the following GPU(s):
- Disabled OpenGL threaded optimizations by default under Xinerama.
- Added support for the ARB_parallel_shader_compile extension to allow multi-threaded compilation of GLSL shaders.
- Updated the X driver to ignore any Virtual Reality Head Mounted Displays (HMDs). See the "AllowHMD" X configuration option in the README for details.
- The driver will now advertise GLX FBConfigs with no depth bits on depth 30 X screens.
- Fixed a bug that caused system hangs when resuming from suspend with some GPUs.
- Fixed a regression that could cause corruption when hot-plugging displays.
- Fixed a regression that prevented systems with multiple DisplayPort monitors from resuming correctly from suspend.
- Fixed a bug in the nvidia-modeset.ko kernel module that could cause it to crash when sending events to user space driver components.
- Added support for X.Org xserver ABI 23 (xorg-server 1.19)