- Fix a bug with GLX_EXT_buffer_age where incorrect buffer age values would be reported for SLI AFR configurations. In such configurations buffer age may now be greater than 3, the previous maximum buffer age.
- Fixed a bug that could cause hanging and Xids when performing RandR transforms with Overlay and SLI enabled.
- Improved handling of framebuffer console restore on systems booted in UEFI mode.
- Extended the information reported by the NVIDIA Xinerama X extension to report PRIME displays in addition to directly-connected displays.
- Fixed a bug that caused HDMI audio devices to appear or disappear inconsistently when HDMI devices were hotplugged or unplugged.
- Fixed a bug that could cause driver errors when setting modes on X screens running at Depth 8 or Depth 15.
- Fixed a bug that could cause intermittent kernel panics when running with PRIME Sync.
- Fixed a bug that caused a kernel panic when hotplugging HDMI displays on some Zotac mini PCs.
- Updated nvidia-installer to label kernel modules with SELinux file type 'modules_object_t'. Some system SELinux policies only permit loading of kernel modules with this SELinux file type.
- Removed support for checking for and downloading updated driver packages and precompiled kernel interfaces from nvidia-installer.This functionality was limited to unencrypted ftp and http, and was implemented using code that is no longer actively maintained.