Release 430 is an ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ (ODE) branch release. ODE branches are dedicated to long term stability, ideal for use by Independent Software Vendor (ISV) certifications, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM), and Enterprise environments.What’s New in Version 430 U1
Fixed Issues in Version 430 U1
- Added support for Windows 10 May 2019 Update (Version 1903, code name “19H1”)
- NVIDIA Control Panel -> Set Up Multiple Displays page
- Added controls for merging two portrait monitors into a third landscape monitor.
- NVIDIA Control Panel-> Display-> Change Resolution page
- Added additional Desktop color depth options for 10bpc displays - HDR (64-bit), WCG (64-bit), SDR (30-bit color), and SDR (24-bit color).
Windows 10 Open Issues in Version R430 U1
- [NVS 810][Poolmon][Mosaic]: Memory leak is reported when running the application using Mosaic mode. 
- [Assimilate Scratch]: The application may crash due to a kernel exception in the NVIDIA OpenGL driver.
If you encounter this issue, roll back the driver to version 385.90, or disable Deep Color within the application as follows:
From the startup screen choose System Settings.
- In the System Settings Dialog, choose the Advanced tab.
- From the list (under Graphics) select "OpenGL: Disable 'deep color'
- Click the boolean button to turn the setting on.
- [Multi-GPU Mosaic][Quadro Sync]: Application corruption and possible blue-screen crash occurs when enabling WARP while Mosaic and Quadro Sync are enabled.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here