- Fixed a bug that caused the X server to crash when using HardDPMS with an NVIDIA-driven GPU Screen.
- Fixed a bug which caused the kernel to panic when exiting a single X server when multiple X servers were active and in an SLI configuration.
- Added support for changing Digital Vibrance in the display controls section of nvidia-settings on Turing hardware.
- Fixed a bug that caused the NVIDIA X driver to behave incorrectly or crash when a client queried Xinerama information on X servers with a non-NVIDIA X screen as screen 0.
- Fixed the "Image Settings" options in the "OpenGL Settings" page of nvidia-settings for Quadro GPUs. Previously, OpenGL rendering on Quadro would behave as if the "High Quality" option were selected regardless of the selection. Now, the setting will default to "High Quality" for Quadro but selecting a lower option will affect rendering accordingly. (Other GPUs are unchanged: the default remains "Quality", but other options can be selected if desired.)
- Fixed display color range handling on pre-Turing GPUs, such that when limited color range is selected through the display controls page in nvidia-settings, output pixel values will be correctly clamped to Consumer Technology Association (CTA) range.