- Fixed a regression that prevented Warp & Blend from working correctly.
- Fixed a bug that resulted in stutter when moving windows in GNOME.
- Added support for the EGL_MESA_platform_surfaceless extension.
- Updated the nvidia-settings control panel to prevent the creationof display layouts that exceed hardware size limitations when using the SLI Mosaic configuration page, and to display a warning if such a layout is created manually in the Display Configuration page.
- Removed the hard dependency on GTK 2 when building nvidia-settingsfrom source. nvidia-settings may now be built with support for GTK 2 only, GTK 3 only, or both GTK 2 and GTK 3.
- Fixed a bug in the Vulkan driver which could lead to corruption ingeometry and tessellation control shaders.
- Fixed a bug that caused nvidia-settings to find incorrect fan speedranges on some GPUs. Lower-level layers of the driver protected the hardware from programming incorrect fan speeds, so the symptom was only incorrect reporting. Now, reporting in nvidia-settings matches what actually gets programmed in hardware.
- Fixed a regression in 515.76 that caused blank screens and hangs whenstarting an X server on RTX 30 series GPUs in some configurations where the boot display is connected via HDMI.