Release 390 is an ‘Optimal Drivers for Enterprise’ (ODE) branch release. ODE branches generally do not introduce new features after the branch introduction and are dedicated to long term stability for ISV certification, OEMs, and Enterprise customers.What's New in Version R390 U5
Windows 10 Open Issues in Version R390 U5
- This driver version includes performance improvements since the previous version.
- nView Desktop Manager updated to version 149.21.
- [Assimilate Scratch]: The application may crash due to a kernel exception in the NVIDIA OpenGL driver. See "Open Issues in Version 391.58" on page 18 of Release Notes for more details.
- [Quadro M6000][Quadro Sync]: Unexpected flashing may appear on the display connected to the second GPU.
Please consult your NVIDIA support team for details on resolving this behavior.
- [Multi-GPU Mosaic][Quadro Sync]: Application corruption and possible blue-screen crash occurs when enabling WARP while Mosaic and Quadro Sync are enabled.
If you would like to be notified of upcoming drivers for Windows, please subscribe here
.For Quadro Notebook:
This is a reference driver that can be installed on supported NVIDIA notebook GPUs. However, please note that your notebook original equipment manufacturer (OEM) provides certified drivers for your specific notebook on their website. NVIDIA recommends that you check with your notebook OEM about recommended software updates for your notebook. OEMs may not provide technical support for issues that arise from the use of this driver.Before downloading this driver:
Please check to make sure that your notebook has a supported GPU (refer to the Products Supported tab below).