- Fixed a bug that caused excessive memory consumption when OpenGL and Vulkan applications were running while VT-switched away from X.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the kernel to panic when video memory is full.
- Fixed a bug that prevented displays from refreshing when using an NVIDIA PRIME Display Offload sink.
- Fixed a bug that could cause some Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) monitors to flicker by allowing the refresh rate to drop below the monitor's minimum.
- Fixed a bug that caused corruption when running Vulkan applications.
- Fixed a regression that could cause a system hang when running windowed Vulkan applications with sync-to-vblank enabled.
- Fixed a video memory leak observed when turning off a connected monitor while using certain Wayland compositors.