- Fixed a bug that could cause some multi-GPU systems to crash on suspend.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the system to crash when an application is run with __NV_PRIME_RENDER_OFFLOAD=1.
- Fixed a bug which prevented application profiles from getting applied to PRIME Render Offloaded applications running via Wine.
- Disabled PRIME Display Offload Sink support for virtual displays on datacenter GPUs. This prevents unusable desktop layouts from getting automatically configured on systems with a mix of physical and virtual displays.
- Fixed a bug that caused high CPU usage during system suspend, which could lead to the system not entering s2idle in some cases.
- Fixed a bug that caused the nvidia-settings control panel to crash when running on Wayland with newer versions of libwayland-client.